• Your signed forms if you have not already sent them to Tony
*Bring forms with you if you have not already mailed them
• Your Summer Harmony Camp Music
• WATER BOTTLE. VERY IMPORTANT!!! (Put your name on it)
• Warm clothing for evenings, cool clothing for daytime, raincoat, poncho or umbrella
*Keep dress code in mind (found in Camper Code of Conduct)
• Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Any prescribed or over the counter medications
*medications must be clearly marked with your name
• Khaki or White Pants or Shorts for Performance – Don’t forget these, please.
*T-shirts will be provided to wear on the show
• *Optional – Social Event Attire
• Personal hygiene items – i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, brush/comb, deodorant etc.
* please do not bring perfume/cologne. You will be with others that may be sensitive/allergic.
• Wristwatch – so you can be at rehearsals on time.
• Bring any equipment / apparel for activities (basketball, Frisbee, tennis, hiking, swimming etc)
• Indoor amusements – games, books or mp3 player/iPod etc
*NO “CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY” or other games that may be inappropriate
• *Optional – Money – If you plan on visiting the store. You don’t need money for anything else.
*Pillows, blankets, towels, etc are all provided by the YMCA.