CAMP will be at the YMCA of the Rockies
July 12-14, 2019
Click—>Registration is OPEN! <–Click
- Three days of singing for young men and women interested in a cappella singing..
- The camp will be held at YMCA Of The Rockies
- Top-notch instruction at a very affordable price.
- Learn from a staff built from seasoned performers.
- A crash course in the intricacies of four-part, a cappella harmony.
- In depth instruction in singing technique and a little choreography.
- A performance in front of friends, family, and fellow artists from Colorado.
- Student quartets will have an opportunity for individual instruction.
- Make new friends!
- $90 includes lodging, meals, music & learning tracks & a Harmony Camp shirt.
- Space for 75 Boys and 75 Girls, so please act before your space is gone.
- Closing concert (“BarberPoleOoza”) at Arvada High School, For friends and family, show tickets FREE with registration or donation at the door.
- BarberPoleOoza show headliners – Maelstrom (16th Place international Quartet – 2018)
- Many quartets will appear on the show and throughout the weekend.
2018 High School Contest Winners!!!
Click HERE to see their winning performances.