2020 CAMP IS CANCELLED BUT…
Hours after we made the painful decision to cancel what would have been the 20th season for Summer Harmony Camp, the YMCA contacted the leaders of all large groups (including me) to announce that they could not host large groups this summer due to social distancing requirements (same reason we made the decision) and have offered us to re-schedule for July 16-18 in 2021. Seniors who were planning to attend this year will be welcomed to Camp next year if desired.
The song for the Camp chorus (men and women) is Bells Of Notre Dame and will be posted shortly. Please register HEREto receive instructions. There is no cost to participate. We’ll need a minimum of 30 singers to make this work, but we hope for MANY more! Please tell all your friends who love A Cappella.
Please mark your calendar for the HIGH SCHOOL QUARTET CONTEST on MONDAY FEB 15, 2021 (President’s Day holiday) where you can earn a scholarship to Summer Harmony Camp, and also JULY 16-18, 2021 for SUMMER HARMONY CAMP at the Estes Park YMCA.
Stay healthy, and hope we can ALL get back to singing soon!
- Three days of singing for young men and women interested in a cappella singing..
- The camp will be held at YMCA Of The Rockies
- Top-notch instruction at a very affordable price.
- Learn from a staff built from seasoned performers.
- A crash course in the intricacies of four-part, a cappella harmony.
- In depth instruction in singing technique and a little choreography.
- A performance in front of friends, family, and fellow artists from Colorado.
- Student quartets will have an opportunity for individual instruction.
- Make new friends!
- $90 includes lodging, meals, music & learning tracks & a Harmony Camp shirt.
- Space for 75 Boys and 75 Girls, so please act before your space is gone.
- Closing concert (“BarberPoleOoza”) at Arvada High School, For friends and family, show tickets FREE with registration or donation at the door.
- BarberPoleOoza show headliners – Maelstrom (16th Place international Quartet – 2018)
- Many quartets will appear on the show and throughout the weekend.
2018 High School Contest Winners!!!
Click HERE to see their winning performances.